Thursday 13 June 2013


My Beautiful Brides

(well, a selection)



One of the reasons I love weddings is for that one day the bride is the most important person in the world.  She is admired and cherished, preened and beautified.  Complemented and congratulated, she is truly special.

Now some brides love it, some don't and some, well they grow into the role.  But what is absolutely true is all are completely beautiful, and I am always so privileged to photograph them. What a compliment and a responsibility for me to be there with them on this, their most of special days.  

The expression on their new partners face as they walk down the aisle says "it's you, your here, thank god...................your beautiful" all in a split second.  It's magical every time and every time I see it, it gives me goosebumps.  I'm so lucky.


So have a look a small selection of My Beautiful Brides.






















No comments:

Post a Comment